Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wealth Of Information

I was surfing the net the other day and I stumbled upon this site that is FULL OF INFORMATION! Since I am lacking in computer skills I checked out the section "Computing and Internet" because I want to design my own website and I don't know how. There I found all kinds of things to check out about designing, and hosting a site, all the things I need to know to do it! And it's not just computers, this place has lots of great information on things like money, business, entertainment, and a lot more. I'm glad I found this place and I will be coming back to it frequently, I just thought I would share this with others who happen to be looking for information on things, like I was, and thought maybe this site could help them out. If you want to check it out, go to :

CbGlobe

I hope it is as useful to you as it was to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment